The Terms and Conditions of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program
1. The Regulations define the conditions of cooperation between the Affiliate and Easy Profits.
2. The Acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations is the prerequisite for being accepted to the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
3. The Affiliate confirms that it has read, understood and agree to the conditions of the Regulations. If the Affiliate does not agree to the conditions of the Regulations, it should not join the program and not accept its provisions.
I. Basic definitions
1.The Easy Profits Affiliate Program: an online platform which makes it possible to gain income by acting as an intermediary in the sale of products and services offered by the Affiliates operating under the website name ww.easyprofits.com
2. The Organizer – the organizer of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program: TWC HOLDING LLC 501 Silverside Road, Suite 105, Wilmington, DE 19809, USA
3. The Owner – the owner of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program: TWC HOLDING LLC 501 Silverside Road, Suite 105, Wilmington, DE 19809, USA
4. The Terms and Conditions: the Regulations
- an adult natural person conducting business activity.
- a natural person conducting a business activity
- a commercial law company
6. Registration Form: the form available on the Organizer’s websites enabling individual people or companies willing to participate in the Affiliate Program to send their data to the Organizer.
7. Affiliate Account: individual access to information on commissions earned by the Affiliate and statistics available through the Easy Profits Affiliate Program. The Affiliate Account allows using of marketing tools provided by the Organizer and ensures contact with the Organizer.
8. Products: products and services offered by the Organizer, made available for sale through the Affiliate Program by the Affiliates.
9. Marketing tools: promotional materials (banners, pictures, articles) to be posted on the Affiliates’ websites and blogs.
10. Affiliate Link: a unique link available immediately after login to the Affiliate Account and generated individually for each Affiliate.
11. Statistics: tools designed to follow the effects of the Affiliate’s activity.
12. Chargeback: reduction of commission paid to the Affiliate as a result of returning purchased goods by a customer.
13. Chargeback paid out: reduction of commission paid to the Affiliate in the next payment period, as a result of returning purchased goods by a customer, for which the commission was already paid out.
14. Campaign: promotional activities carried out by the Affiliate.
15. Cooperating Agent – an economic entity using the Easy Profits platform as a place to offer its products and determine an individual amount of commission for their Affiliates.
II. Participation in the Affiliate Program
1. The goal of Easy Profits is the situation when the Affiliates support the sale of the products included in the Affiliate Program in cooperation with external bodies.
2. Participation in the Program is open to:
adult natural persons not conducting a business activity, adult natural persons conducting business activity and commercial law companies.
3. Filling in the Application Form and acceptance of the Regulations are the prerequisite for joining the Easy Profits Affiliation Program.
4. By accepting the Regulations, the Affiliate acknowledges that it understands and accepts them as the rules governing the Affiliate Program.
5. Joining the program is completely voluntary and free.
6. The Affiliates are obliged to provide a username, password, and an e-mail when filling out the Application Form.
7. Every Affiliate shall have only one account at a time regardless of the number of websites on which it posts advertisements of Products.
8. The Cooperating Agent is an advertiser. It may be every economic entity which notifies the wish to take part in the Easy Profits Affiliate Program and agrees to obey the rules of the Regulations. The Cooperating Agents are verified by checking their registration forms.
III. Rules for determination of the commission
1. The sale of the Products is remunerated according to the Regulations of the Affiliate Program.
2. The amount of commission is verified by the Affiliate through the Affiliate Account.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change commission rates. Changes cannot be applied to already concluded transactions. The current value of the commission is given in the Affiliate Panel.
4. Commission for the Affiliate is calculated on the basis of the order on the official website of the promoted product in the Affiliate Program through the unique link of the Affiliate.
5. The commission is calculated when the order is paid in advance or when the product is sent to the customer by The Organizer.
6. The commission is cancelled when the purchased goods are returned by the customer or when a courier is not able to deliver the purchased goods to the customer.
7. Commissions are paid between the 15th and 20th day of the month for earnings made in the preceding month.
8. Payment of commission shall be possible provided that the Affiliate reaches the minimum limit of profits determined by the Affiliate Program and provide correct personal and account data in the Customer Panel.
9. The Affiliate may track withdrawals and commissions using the Management Panel.
10. Easy Profits reserves the right to suspend commission payment to the Affiliate that generates its commissions in a manner that is contrary to the Regulations or there is a reasonable suspicion that it acts in a manner that is contrary to the Regulations.
11. The remuneration is paid out to the Affiliate on the basis of a summary available in the Customer Panel which includes the list of completed orders and the number of confirmed commissions.
IV. Rights and obligations of the Affiliate
1. Participation in the Affiliate Program begins with filling in the Application Form and acceptance of the Regulations. Registered users are obliged to provide further information concerning making payments and to follow the Regulations.
2. Joining the Affiliate Program constitutes consent to the processing of personal data needed in the Affiliate Program. The Owner of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program is obliged to follow the Regulations.
3. Every registered Affiliate is given a license, by Easy Profits, enabling them to use all the promotional materials for the promoted products included in the Affiliate Program. The materials may be used for promotional purposes and to increase sale on the Affiliate’s website, blog, and social networking sites.
4. The Affiliate may not copy the content of websites of products promoted by the Easy Profits Affiliate Program. Only materials that are part of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program may be used to advertise the products.
5. The products promoted in the Easy Profits Affiliate Program are registered trademarks and have necessary certificates. The Affiliates may not promote their websites using keywords connected with all brands included in the Affiliate Program. It is also prohibited to advertise using brand keywords of the products available in Easy Profits. This shall apply to campaigns in AdWords, auction services (Allegro, eBay, Amazon, etc.) or social media. The Organizer reserves the right to promote products using their brand keywords by selected Affiliates.
6. The Affiliate is obliged to constantly update contents of its websites, blogs, and profiles on social networking sites to make sure that they are consistent and accurately reflect data contained on the main page of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
7. The Affiliate shall be the sole person responsible for maintaining and updating its websites.
8. The Affiliate consents to have its websites monitored by Easy Profits on a current basis. It is also obliged to provide a detailed report about the traffic sources on its websites if requested by the Organizer.
9. The Affiliate is obliged to follow the legal regulations on markets where it promotes its products.
10. The Affiliate may resign from further participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. In order to do this, an appropriate statement should be submitted to the Organizer.
11. The Affiliate may act as an intermediary in the sale of products offered by the Easy Profits Affiliate Program on auction sites. The products may be available either separately or in sets (packages of products).
12. The Affiliate selling products offered by the Easy Profits Affiliate Program on auction sites is obliged to order them on the product’s website on behalf of the Customer and providing Customer’s personal data and delivery address.
13. It is forbidden to order wholesale quantities of products using personal data of one Customer. The amount that a Customer paid for the ordered goods and shipping must be the same as on the invoice received by the Customer. In case of violation of the above-mentioned provisions, the Organiser may apply the rules indicated in Paragraph V, point 9 of the Terms & Conditions.
14. Cookies may only be saved when accessing to the product page from the Affiliate’s website and using the tools that are available in the Easy Profits Affiliate Program (links, banners, etc.). Any other forms of storing cookies are forbidden.
15. Cookies are stored for 90 days, however, this time may be changed depending on the Cooperating Agent. During this time commission is assigned to the Affiliate whose website was visited as a first by a user.
16. Joining the Affiliate Program consents to receive advertising materials and Easy Profits trade offers.
17. Pursuant to Art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter GDPR), we would like to inform you that personal data are processed in order to conclude and fulfil the agreement.
18. The data administrator is TWC HOLDING LLC 501 Silverside Road, Suite 105, Wilmington, DE 19809, USA.
19. The legal basis of data processing is the agreement concluded with the Affiliate and the binding legal provisions.
20. Please be informed that personal data can be revealed to data recipients under the provisions currently in force or when it is necessary to fulfil the provisions of the Agreement (the recipients are parties who process the data for the data administrator – outsourcing personal data processing).
21. Please be informed that personal data in the Agreement shall be processed during the permissible period under the applicable laws.
22. Please be informed that you can access your personal data, rectify or remove them, or limit their processing at any time.
23. Please be informed that you have the right to object to data processing and their transfer.
24. Please be informed that you can file a complaint regarding data processing with the respective data protection office.
25. Please be informed that providing personal data is a condition for concluding the Agreement and it is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and their fulfilment. The Agreement cannot be concluded with the Affiliate without providing personal information.
26. You are not allowed to use the name, logo or brand of CashInPills without the consent of the Organizer.
27. Selected offers in the Affiliate Program have restrictions regarding the accepted traffic. It is prohibited to promote the eyelash enhancer ÉleverLash, ÉleveRenew and ÉleverBrow via auction services, e.g. eBay, Amazon, etc..
V. Rights and Obligations of the Organizer
1. The Organizer is obliged to follow the legal regulations when conducting the Affiliate Program. The Organizer shall undertake to protect personal data of the participants of the Program and to ensure the protection of the professional secrecy of information on commissions paid out by the Program.
2. The Organizer of the Program shall undertake to conduct and settle the sale of products recommended by the Affiliates in a fair manner.
3. The Organizer of the Program provides the unique links needed to set up promotional activities for the Affiliates.
4. The Organizer shall assume responsibility for supplying and constantly updating advertising materials for the products promoted in the Program. The Organizer shall undertake to inform all the Affiliates about potential changes and clarify the operation of the Program mechanism.
5. Each registered Affiliate is given access to the Panel facilitating management of the products promoted in the Program.
6. The Organizer shall undertake to provide the Affiliates with administrative and technical support as well as assistance in using the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
7. The Organizer may refuse to accept a new Affiliate to the Program only for legitimate reasons. The Organizer may also remove the Affiliate’s account in case of violating the Regulations or general legal provisions.
8. The Organizer is not responsible for delays or errors in commission payments if the Affiliate has provided incorrect data.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to remove the Affiliate’s account from the Affiliate Program and refuse to pay out the commission if there is a suspicion that the Affiliate violates the provisions of the Regulations or acts in a manner that is contrary to it.
10. In the event that the Affiliate violates the Regulations, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse to pay out the commission that has been accumulated in the Affiliate’s account so far.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to pay out commission for any orders if the Affiliate has resigned from participation in the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
12. The Affiliate shall have the right to lodge a complaint if it has not been remunerated properly. The complaints may be lodged within 6 months from a date of a given payment.
1. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages caused by offering the products and services of the Operating Agents within the program.
2. The Organizer is not a part of agreements made by the Operating Agents within the Easy Profits Affiliate Program. The Organizer does not guarantee a possibility of conclusion and implementation of agreements by the Operating Agents and shall not be liable for proper or improper implementation of agreements concluded through the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
3. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages caused by the cessation of service or removal of an account which violates the Regulations of the Affiliate Program.
4. The Organizer shall not be liable for:
a) any damages caused to third parties by the Operating Agents resulting from the use of the service in a manner that is contrary to the Regulations or the law.
b) any damages caused by the lack of continuity of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
c) providing incomplete, inaccurate or false information by the Operating Agents during the registration process or use of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
d) breaching the Regulations by the Operating Agents.
VII. Affiliate's Management Panel
1. Each newly-registered Affiliate is given access to the Management Panel which contains information about products, statistics, and commissions.
2. The Panel enables the Affiliates to set up campaigns, use advertising tools and download promotional materials. The Affiliates can also use the Panel to contact the Organizer on a daily basis and post questions on the internet forum.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. These Regulations confirm the agreement between the Organizer of the Affiliate Program and the Affiliate joining the Program. The Regulations replace all other agreements between the parties (oral or written).
2. Breaching the Regulations shall automatically result in the suspension of the Affiliate Account and authorizes the Organizer to refuse to pay the commission.
3. The Organizer may block the Affiliate Account when the Affiliate goes against the interest of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program or other Affiliates participating in the Program.
4. Both, the Organizer and the Affiliate, willing to terminate this agreement and withdraw from the Program or block the account which means removing the Affiliate from the Program are obliged to inform the other party of the agreement about this fact. This can be done through the Management Panel or the provided e-mail address.
5. Both contracting parties of the agreement shall remain solely responsible for its own implementation of assumptions in the Easy Profits Affiliate Program and for following the Regulations (agreement).
6. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations. However, it is obliged to inform the Affiliates about such intention by posting a new version of the Regulations on the main page of the Easy Profits Affiliate Program.
7. All the matters not governed by these Regulations shall be subject to the law.